Floral Divine

So I am trying out a bit of a hobby. Who knows where it will go. Let me know what you think of the designs!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Welcome...

thanks to some good friends, i have been introduced to the 21st century and a little 'ole thing called blogging! also, matt and i have had a lot of changes going on, and we thought this would be a good way to keep friends and family in the know...so, check out the site, and please do take notice to the links on the bottom left hand side. there is a link to matt's new website, yeah! please feel free to purchase at your own convenience and yes we accept all major credit cards, i think...LOL:)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay! I'm the very first one to comment! Welcome to blogging Stace... I think you'll be a natural. You always have something to say about everything :)

Love you!

Brynn said...

It's my favorite ratty rat ratone!And I am a major blog stalker...found you through natash's and am glad you have joined up with bloggin! It's so good to see you even if it's just digitally! :) Man, it has really been something like 8 years since I last saw you! :) You look GREAT and congratulations on getting married!! Your flowers and dress and everything was gorgeous! Anyway, I'm glad I found you! (actually you found me first...and I KNOW WHO YOUR CRUSH IS!! ;)

ethan said...

your dog is freakin' cool!!!!

ethan said...

also, I keep on refreshing your blog to hear the cool music.

Natalie said...

hello? Anyone there? :)