Floral Divine

So I am trying out a bit of a hobby. Who knows where it will go. Let me know what you think of the designs!

Monday, April 28, 2008



Alright...so I know it has been awhile since our last posting, and of course, I always have an excuse. I hate to say it, but Matt and I do not have a digital camera! I know how sad...but we spent all we had on our iMac and now have nothing left. So, I don't really have any pics that I can post so easily. Also, I still have not fully joined the electronic world :)

Anyway, this posting is to announce Matt's first SOLO ART SHOW!!! I believe he is going to call the show "Alogia and the Flying Circus". It will be held at the VAC off of Chinden in Boise, ID, right behind the Woman of Steel. It opens June 6, 2008 at 7 pm. We will have announcements made up, so if you would like an invitation, please post your address and we will be sure to send you one. Up above is one of my most favorite peices in the show. It is called Delusions of Granduer and is a linocut. It really goes with the African mask theme Matt has going on in our family room.

I hope it won't take this long to make another posting, but I ask you please do not hold your breath till then! :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Well, I'm holding my breath anyway and then you'll feel bad when I'm dead. :)

I wish we could go to Matt's art show! Congrats! Do I have your new address? I can't remember. Send it to me, will you?

love ya

Derek and Charyl said...

So awesome!!! Matt you are so talented. Derek and I are excited to come and see. Miss you Stacy:)