Floral Divine

So I am trying out a bit of a hobby. Who knows where it will go. Let me know what you think of the designs!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

new addition to the family


Yes, it is a girl and we are so PROUD!!!! I am sure you all were just waiting to hear the "good news"...and her name is Samara...not sure how much she weighs, but we already love her so much. Ryan has already claimed her as his own, but really I think that she is mine! For some reason, Ryan calls her Tamara and Safara...i guess those are easy mix ups for a four-year-old. Either way, she always comes when he calls.

1 comment:

Derek and Charyl said...

Hello Bodett's Happy Easter! i am so glad you started a blog! I love your puppy, she look similar to Harley. When we come in june we have to get them together! Love you guys!